Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dreams Do Come True

Visiting Paris isn´t a big deal for people living in Europe because it´s just a neighboring country. But for someone like me who grew up in Asia and had to work her a** so hard in order to afford a tripe to Europe, it´s a big thing.

In the poem "Sometimes" which I wrote sometime in 2006 when I was stuck in a job I hated in Asia, you´ll see my longing to be able to afford a ticket to Paris. It´s been  my dream to visit Paris, yes, but at the time I was writing the poem, I had no idea my dream would come true six years later.

My husband knows that visiting Paris is my dream trip and he made sure that within the first year of our marriage he´d give it to me. So today, we´ll be on our way to this city of fashion and will spend a gorgeous holiday. I will surely show some of our photos when we´re back.

You see? Dreams do come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. I'll get back to you soon. :)