Monday, July 9, 2012

Dream Interpretation: Yummy Grilled Fish

grilled fish dream interpretation

I´m not sure if I really miss some Filipino delicacies but last week, I guess Thursday dawn, I was dreaming of big fish being grilled. It wasn´t pure charcoal but instead woods´fire (on the ground) and its charcoal that grilled the fish. As far as I can remember there were like about four fish in different sizes and as they turned crispy black and red, they looked very tasty.

I was salivating and was waiting that the fish get completely cooked so I could eat, but somewhere at the distance there were some interruptions that made me doubt if I could eat the fish once they´re done. And then the alarm clock rang ... I woke up and the fish were gone.

Because I´m into dream interpretation, I´m trying to figure out what the dream meant, given that it really stuck in me. So far here are the dream meanings I found online:  

  • a grilled or poached fish might represent hospitality or providing for others  (From here)
  • Tender grilled fish: (1) Gains and benefits, in view of the story of Jesus Christ and the fish. (2) Prayers will be heard. (From here)
None of these meanings make sense to me yet, and I´m still figuring out what the dreamed really meant in application to me. The essential thought in the dream is that the food looked so tasty and it´s something that I missed eating but for some reasons, I could not have it.

Usually it takes weeks or sometimes months before that meaning unfolds, so once i do find out the real meaning, I´ll update this post.

photo credit: weheartit.com

4 comments:

  1. Do you have any spiritual struggle lately? In my books about dream, eating fish has something to do with spirituality like cleansing or purification.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi ate Eunice thank you so much for this! I do have spiritual struggles lately and it´s a battle within me. I aim for cleansing and I ask God for help. Now it makes sense.

      Delete
  2. Fish usually symbolize something in your life you are noticing, noticing yourself doing, or noticing yourself feeling. Eating a grilled fish probably reflects you feeling good not having to notice a problem anymore.

    Here's a quote from a dictionary website:

    To dream of fish represents unconscious thoughts or unconscious truths. Things you may notice about yourself or your life, but aren't fully aware of their underlying causes. [Source: DreamBible.com]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chase Lovely, thank you for sharing this meaning. Your interpretation relates to Nice A´s idea and it does make sense. There is something very important in my life that is weakened right now and though most in my waking hours I seem to get used to it being weakened, it´s rooted deep in me and I must be both consciously and unciously thriving to bounce back. Thank you so much! :)

      Delete

Thank you for your time. I'll get back to you soon. :)