Saturday, November 6, 2010

How to save money on cell phone plans


It's easy to self-indulge on text messaging, calling and net surfing if you use monthly cell phone plans. How does mega texting to all your friends without the disruptions of "check services!" bomb when you run out of credit sounds like? Better yet, how does calling your friends without limit feels like when you're in the middle of a task and you need information from someone who's answer to a text message you can't wait? I bet you prefer to dial right away and it's just a relief to not worry whether your credit has expired or not. If you're on a holiday or queuing in a counter, you can kill time or do simultaneous task by surfing the net through your cell phone. Technology, how I love Thee!

But while you enjoy the mass of cell phone plans benefits, you reap the rewards at the end of the month. When the bill comes in an envelop, I bet most eye balls bulge out with the sight of the figures sky rocketing. The down side of unlimited access to calling, texting and internet connection services is the inability of the user to monitor his usage and thereby using/spending services more than he is willing to pay.

It is beneficial to use a free cost-savings tool that works continuously to save you money on your everyday expenses. You must wonder how that works. First, if you want to use monthly cell phone plans by Sprint, you should check the variety of services available from this company such as the Verizon Wireless cell phone plans. Evaluate carefully how much are you capable to spend each month without hurting your pocket. Bear in mind the cons of choosing an unlimited plan. They give you a list of plans with specific amount and services. They also compare their services with what you have now, giving you an idea if you are currently spending more than you are suppose to.

Furthermore, to all the guys and gals who love to stay at the edge of technology, you might want to check Sprint, the company who offers the latest cell phones such as the new Blackberry 6 OS. But do so, with the thought in mind, do I really need this?

4 comments:

  1. great post thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, interesting post. I actually feel a little awkward sometimes because I stand out from my peers as I rarely use my cell phone. In fact, I hate cell phones! Period.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those plans drive me nuts. All the hidden costs, and taxes and fees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! my name's martina and I'd like to
    follow me! I wait you! kiss kiss^^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. I'll get back to you soon. :)