Saturday, October 3, 2009

A tag to reveal something about me


The blogger behind my blogging career has again tagged me. rare*jonRez is a virtual friend and reading her answers to this set of questions was fun. I decided to take my turn so as to make a little shift from my generally, heavy topics.

So here we go…

Do you think you’re hot?
=>I think I am.

What kind of hot, hot mama or hot woman
=> I’m no mama yet so that leaves me with being a hot woman.

Please, upload your favorite picture.
=>I decided today that the photo above is my favorite. I did this graphics myself but it wasn’t really hard. Lol.

Why do you love this picture?
=>Perhaps because it brings across the message that I want to say.

When was the last time you ate pizza?
=>That must be four months ago. That reminds me to get some tonight. Right!

What is the latest song you’ve heard?

=>“In Christ alone will I glory, though I can pride myself in battles won. And I’ve been blessed beyond measure and by His strength alone I overcome.

Oh, I could stop and count successes, like diamonds in my hand. But those trophies could not equal to the grace by which I stand.”

I'm currently at the point where I am bountifully blessed, yet ironically, am drifting spiritually. This song reminds me of what matters most to me.



What is your favorite song?
=>My heart will go on by Celine Dion. Oh, how I love Celine.

What is the most stressful thing to you?
=>When I reap my procrastination.

Mention the three must have items on your purse/bag.
=>Wallet, cell phone, lip gloss.

What is your favorite color/s?
=>Blue, white, black

What is your not-fulfilled-yet dream?
=>To be an expert with guitar [I can play but still has to improve]. And drums too.

What is your favorite city to stay?
=>Bangkok. But I prefer a country side more.

Done. Now I'm passing this tag on to my favorite bloggers: Dorothy L, Eunice A and Leah. Have a great Sunday everyone.

5 comments:

  1. this is really a fun tag sis! i enjoyed reading your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gleen...thanks so much sweety for choosing me for this tag. I too enjoyed reading your answers:)
    Huggzzz~


    P.s..in regards to that quote...the first time for anything is always the sweetest.
    Although I am not sure what the last part meant as I have no idea who or why they wrote that part to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the tag, gleenn. know what? i copied the song you showed in here. i'll forward it to jd & her ask her voice teacher to look for that piece in case i can't find it from someone at BAH so that she can sing it. btw, have you kept our piece of it? i personally love it most from the BAHC choir's repertoire as it's a great reminder for us to keep grounded with what the world can offer us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lovely blog in here... You remind me of one of the celebrities in the Phils..

    Nostalgic Marveling
    Etcetera Etcetera
    Spice up your LIFE!
    Obstacles & Glories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tag. I'll do mine soon. I love your pic with your boyfriend. Do I hear wedding bells soon?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. I'll get back to you soon. :)