Saturday, October 10, 2009

Please pray for my people, pray for my country

A week after the devastating flood in Manila, Philippines, a back to back typhoons furiously hit the country once more on the northwest provinces of Manila causing landslides burying people, children and homes. More people are left without homes and without love ones. Read here for details.

The lack of words to describe what i feel about this news made me create this slideshow. These are my people. This is my country. I urged you to pray for them, to pray for her.

If you have more to spare aside from prayers to help those thousands of people who are badly damaged by these typhoons, please visit here, here, and here. Thank you and God bless.


5 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with you... our people needs all the help they can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huggz Gleen....it is such a horrible tragedy. I have donated through a few places already and left many huggz and prayers.

    I can only hope that this will pass and that the world will return to a healthy balance once again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much D! your help will affect so many lives. that is so sweet of you.

    and yeah, we hope that everything will be back to normal again, although, it surely will take time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fain gleen after sich few day.. how about you I hope u health and wealth :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so sad that such things happen and we cannot control them. I hope things will get back to normal soon, though sadly not for everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. I'll get back to you soon. :)