Saturday, May 9, 2009

What my birth month means...

I was killing time surfing the net one day when I stumbled upon the article that says, “What your birth month means?” I’m not actually a person who believes in horoscope or astrology both by personal point of view and religious principle; but the article struck a good curiosity on me that I click the file and read it. Expectedly, I bothered not to look at other months but simply scrolled down to the very month that I was born, the month of May.

MAY
* Stubborn and hard-headed
* Strong-willed and highly motivated
* Sharp thoughts
* Easily angered
* Attracts others and loves attention
* Deep feelings
* Beautiful physically and mentally
* Firm standpoint
* Easily influenced
* Needs no motivation
* Easily consoled
* Systematic (left brain)
* Loves to dream
* Strong clairvoyance
* Understanding
* Sickness usually in the ear and neck
* Good imagination
* Good debating skills
* Good physical
* Loves literature and the arts
* ! Loves traveling
* Restless
* Hardworking
* High spirited
* Spendthrift
It struck me that all descriptions told about the characteristics of those born in May are true to me. Indeed, they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. I'll get back to you soon. :)