Monday, May 11, 2009

George Carlin made my day ...

He died almost a year ago at age 71, but I never heard about American standup comedian George Carlin until today.
A co-teacher [she’s like a mother to me] asked me to spare her some five minutes time out from my busy day because she wanted me to hear an audio recording of George Carlin. The title is “Love and regards”. In this performance, he made some sense out of what we people are so used to do – sending regards, love, kisses, hugs and even blow jobs to our special someone through a friend giving that person a burden of carrying some bundle around.
I really found it funny. This audio made me laugh some good laugh and it completely made my day. I did some quick research about George Carlin and I found his life quite challenging and extra-ordinary. His complete name was George Denis Patrick Carlin (May 12, 1937-June 22, 2008). He was also an actor and an author, and he won five Grammy awards for his comedy albums.
Anyway, hear for yourself this audio and see what I’m talking about. Hope you’ll find this amusing too.

video


Well, if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part to us, do they? George Carlin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time. I'll get back to you soon. :)